Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers
Makes: 12 Pimento Poppers
Difficulty level: Easy
- 6 oz Sweet Grass Dairy Pimento Cheese
- 6 Jalapeños
- 6 pieces of bacon
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice the jalapeños in half and deseed them.
- Using a spoon, fill the sliced jalapeños with the Pimento Cheese and set aside.
- Cut your bacon in half to make 12 smaller pieces. Cook your bacon to your liking.
- Wrap the cooked bacon around the filled jalapeños and pierce with a toothpick for security.
- Bake in the oven for roughly 20 minutes and enjoy!
*This recipe was inspired by our friends at Di Bruno Bros.