Flaky Green Hill and Jam Bites
Flaky Green Hill & Blackberry Patch Jam Bites
Difficulty level: Easy
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 Green Hill, sliced into 20-24 cubes
- 1/2 cup Jam (we prefer Blackberry Patch Peach Bourbon Cardamom Jam)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 1 or 2 12-cup muffin tins with softened butter.
- Roll out the thawed puffed pastry and slice it into 20-24 equal-sized squares. (You can also use a cookie cutter and make the puff pastry into whichever shape you would like.)
- Press each square into an individual muffin tin cup.
- Place the Sweet Grass Dairy Green Hill cube into each puff pastry cup, followed by a dollop of Blackberry Patch Jam.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes, until golden brown and flaky.
- Serve warm and enjoy!