Pimento Cheese Burger
- 2 lbs. of ground beef
- Salt & Pepper
- 4 Brioche Hamburger Buns
- 12 oz. of Sweet Grass Dairy Pimento Cheese
- Use your hands to form 8 hamburger patties that are roughly 1/2 inch thick We recommend 4 ounces per patty.
- Season burger patties on one side with sea salt and black pepper.
- Place a seasoned cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place patties on preheated grill or sauté pan on medium high heat. The patties should sizzle.
- Cook patties for 2-3 minutes on the first side, undisturbed to get a nice crust, and then flip.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes on the second side, and then top with a heaping tablespoon of Pimento Cheese on each patty.
- Turn the heat off, and cover the skillet with a lid, or a cookie sheet to help melt the pimento cheese.
- Once Pimento Cheese is melted to your liking, put burger patties on toasted brioche buns and enjoy!
This recipe serves 4 people with a double-stack of burger patties per person. The cook times above are for medium temperature on the burger patties.