Pimento Cheese Dip
Difficulty level: Easy
- 6 oz Sweet Grass Dairy Pimento Cheese
- OPTIONAL: parsley, chives, or bacon
- Transfer SGD Pimento Cheese from the retail container to a microwave safe bowl that is large enough for you to use a spatula or whisk to blend the pimento cheese after it is heated up.
- Place in the microwave and heat up for 60 seconds.
- Use a spatula or whisk, mix up the pimento until the cheese is melted. Be careful, the bowl may be hot.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you get your desired consistency.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, chives, or crumbled bacon.
- Serve with your favorite accompaniment. We prefer a baguette, celery, or even french fries.
We tried to do this both in the oven and on a cooktop. For consistency and safety, the microwave is the best option for this.